Join Our Team
Do you have a passion for golf?
If so, we should talk!
Swing Fit Golf Club™ is Cincinnati’s premier indoor golf facility. We offer six Trackman Simulators, a PuttView custom virtual reality putting green, golf instruction from a former LPGA Tour Player, fully brand-agnostic club fitting, as well as massage, fitness and physical therapy.
We are always looking for high quality employees.
Check out our current openings, and if you think you’d be a good fit, we’d love to hear from you!
The Office Manager reports to the Operations Manager and is responsible for supporting Academy operations inclusive of Marketing activities and Customer Relations at the Center. This role oversees billing, scheduling, data entry, marketing emails, customer correspondence via phone and email, basic website updates as well as posts and responses on social media. The individual is also in responsible of making sure that the simulator bays run smoothly during operating hours.
The Office Manager role is a key role in the Swing Fit Operations as this person will be the first and last interaction with clientele. It’s extremely important to have a strong first impression. Interpersonal and strong communication skills are a must to succeed in this position.
Hours will vary but are flexible. Some weekends and nights will be required.
A golf background as well as golf knowledge are desired but not required. Detailed responsibilities of the Office Manager are described below:
- Manage all aspects of scheduling appointments, billing and collecting payments.
- Follow up confirmations or cancellations of lessons.
- Ensure all equipment is running in optimal condition including cleanliness and newest software updates.
- Support Operations Manager with scheduling, client interaction and correspondence, cleanliness of the facility, anticipating Guest’s and Member’s needs as well as the Golf Pro’s.
- Coordinate weekly staff meetings.
- Offer students the best customer service possible. Adhere to the Swing Fit Golf Code of Ethics and the quality standards.
- Create and maintain student, Golf Pro and Club Fitting schedules. Anticipate Golf Pro needs.
- Schedule make-ups and future lessons.
- Perform financial activities: develop, review, and mail statements. Collect and deposit payments. Manage returned payments and refunds. Collect overdue tuition and fees.
- Perform administrative activities: answer phone, maintain appointment book, input data, file, mail material, and maintain answering machine. Maintain inventory; submit list of needed items to Operations Manager for approval and processing.
- Set up instruction bays for lessons and practices. This will include golf balls, tees, turning on simulators.
- Maintain SFG appearance, including the reception, conference room, offices, instruction, fitting and hitting bays, bathrooms, as well as the halls and other spaces outside the SFG.
- Maintain Student database and review each student’s membership program at least once per month.
- Keep all equipment and technology functioning (this means understanding technology inside and out to inform guests how to properly use).
- Facility management (floors, bathrooms and garbage will need to be taken care of daily).
Marketing / Sales
- Support Academy Marketing and Sales activities inclusive of on site merchandise.
- Create/ edit/ execute emails to database.
- Update website and social media as needed. This includes photos, videos, promotions, edits, interactions with clients and potential clients.
- Manage prospect database.
- Respond to rating and reviews on business pages.
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Submit Resume Below
If you don’t see the job you are looking for but know that you’re an avid golfer with a desire to work in the industry, feel free to submit a resume for future consideration.